22-23 January 2014, Amsterdam
100% of delegates who attended in 2013 said they would recommend this event to a colleague*
"Knowledge management for the European legal profession is an event that really stands out from the crowd. It offers great opportunities to share ideas and lessons learned within KM in its broadest sense with colleagues from all over Europe."
Joakim Edoff, Executive Partner, Setterwalls, Sweden
KM Legal Europe will be back for its eighth year on 22-23 January 2014. Profiling case studies, best practice and thought leadership from across Europe, this conference presents a fantastic opportunity to learn and share with your peers. With an established reputation as the annual networking event for the knowledge manager or knowledge partner in the European law firm, this conference will demonstrate how KM can create strategic and operational efficiencies in your firm as a whole, as well as enable your fee-earners to impress their clients with market-leading, commercially focused knowledge.
Just some of the positive feedback from the 2013 conference:
- "A lot of ideas and examples of practices I can use to improve our KM approach to use in running projects."
- "Very innovative approaches."
- "Very interesting, useful ideas."
- "Inspiring, insightful and clever, giving new ideas and new angles to KM."
- "Very thought provoking."
- "New ideas, practical examples/case studies and good to meet new people/networking."
- "The innovation shown by speakers talking about their firm's best practice has been really helpful."
- "Always some nuggets of gold."
- "Inspiration! New insights."
- "It has been fun. Great way to stay in contact."
Join us for this inspiring and practical conference in the vibrant city of Amsterdam, attend optional informal networking events organised around the main conference and go home with a business card holder full of contacts so that you can continue to exchange ideas and seek advice during the rest of 2014.
To visit the 2013 event website, click here. Updated 2014 website coming soon!
If you are interested in speaking at the event, sponsorship opportunities or attending as a delegate, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
*From feedback forms completed by delegates at the 2013 event.